Well, the early bird left the building and saved a lot as well. did you miss it? Don’t be discouraged, we remain committed to making TC Sessions: Mobility 2022 accessible and accessible to as many mobility lovers as possible. How? Listen.
We’ve added two new types of passes: Exhibition Only and Online Only. Here’s how they work and what they offer.
The exhibition pass is for those who want to visit San Mateo and attend the event in person. The online pass is, well, self-evident. Regardless of your geographic location, you will be able to access great online content from May 20th.
Choose your pass: buy an exhibition pass for $75 (after May 15, the price will increase to $125). Buy your pass online for only $45.
Here’s what you can get with the $75 Expo Pass:
- 2 days of personal access to the exhibition space, where you’ll find over 50 innovative early-stage mobile startups showcasing their technology with hands-on demos.
- All Breakout Sessions: Short, expert-led topical discussions to help you understand mobile technologies, trends, and challenges.
- As well as access to exclusive online analytical content with replays of breakout sessions that you may have missed on May 20th.
Here’s what you can access for just $45:
- The analyst comments along with all recorded videos of the entire program starting from May 20 for 1 week.
- sponsors online fair
- Chat with other members online
TC Session: Mobility 2022 Airing live in San Mateo, California May 18-19 – May 20 with commentary from online analysts. You may have missed out on the early discount, but there are two new low-cost ways to get involved.
buy a pass today And get ready to explore the rapidly changing world of mobile technology, expand your network and grow your business.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or showcasing TC Sessions: Mobility 2022? For sponsorship, please contact our sales team: fill out this formI