Hello and welcome to Found, a podcast where we share startup stories. This week Darrell As well as Jordan Space spoke with Laura Crabtree, co-founder and CEO of Epsilon 3, a SaaS company that helps companies complete complex design, test, and operations processes. Here is a taste of what they will consider in their conversation:
- Epsilon 3 has a surprisingly wide market penetration. Crabtree explains how investors ask him what the market is, and he replies that not only is a new space industry thriving, but there are many industries that need help organizing complex projects and missions. For example, they are partnering with a hyperspace company and a marine exploration company.
- Pricing as a SaaS company. They talk about a balance between price transparency and flexibility. Crabtree talks about why talking to and selling startups is one of her favorite parts of her job.
- Relations between investors and founders. There are many horror stories when it comes to building your investment table, but the three founders of Epsilon 3 have created a team of consultants that they consider part of their team.
Don’t forget to comment on this week’s broadcast with Figma’s Dylan Field this Thursday at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET.
Take our audience survey and tell us a little about yourself and what you think of FOUND.
- Feather Twitter
- on instagram
- by email: [email protected]
- Call us and (510) 936-1618. send voicemail to