Sign up here for an overview of gaming-updates’s biggest and most important stories, delivered to your inbox every day at 3:00 PM PT.
Hello and welcome to Daily Crunch on Wednesday, March 16, 2022! Oh boy, we’ve got a lot on pike. Our Austin City Spotlight event just released their list of speakers! We are going to travel and motivate during our mobility classes! And this very upcoming Early on in the event, Atomic’s Hadley Wilkins will talk about building the brand! I Alex
Vanity Kip top 3
- How quickly starting ratings change: Sure, the venture capital market was richer than ever in 2021, but 2022 will be a little different. How has everything changed? Well, we have data on the Series A, B and C rounds in the US – how big they are and their ratings. things get smaller and cheaper, but no some kind A lot, it turns out.
- SentinelOne buys Attivo Networks: As part of a $616.5 million deal, public company SentinelOne is acquiring Attivo. The smaller company raised $60 million privately, giving us little information about the cost of the company’s exit. I say take opening trades because they always teach us something about the market.
- Billion dollars saved: LinkTree is the company you know. You must have seen their links on Instagram profiles, Twitter accounts and other similar ones. But did you know that after closing the $110 million round, the company is now worth $1.3 billion. Why? As it thrives and has a subscription, we believe the numbers will too.
Startups and venture capitalists
As gaming-updates reports, Tiger is investing in Africa and examining the hyperactive capital issuer’s 2021 performance. Of more than 300, the group made five investments in Africa last year. Good question: Will this ratio increase in 2022, and if so, by how much? (And speaking of Tiger, the Equity podcast spotted the band earlier this week!)
gaming-updates noted yesterday that Chinese tech stocks have taken a long time, causing their value to drop. How will these downturns affect the country’s startup market? Well, we got a little indication of that in the first quarter 2022 venture capital data from China. But today the country has tried to calm the market and gain the confidence of some investors. Is this step too late?
- Here is how much it costs not to disclose information about the violation: In 2019, CafePress got hacked and it won’t tell people about it. His on-demand printing will cost $500,000. Very little? This is an estimate, but it’s nice to see that restrictions apply to this behavior.
- An overview of legal startup gaming-updates sees: It seems like every startup sector is busy these days. One area that we should probably pay more attention to is the world of legal technology, or technical products designed to support the legal profession in one way or another. Christine Hall has carefully studied many offers on the market.
- Video search is big business: Text search when the internet was text. But as the Internet—and digital content more broadly—becomes more video-centric, discovery poses a different challenge. Twelve labs have just raised $5 million for their work on the problem.
- This robot makes tortilla chips, which is great because tortilla chips are insanely delicious.
- Today in Tiger: Today’s round from Tiger Global is a $125 million Series B raise by Vasco, formerly known as Sokovatch. The company is working to make Africa’s informal retail market less fragmented. For example, we have seen similar plays in Latin America.
- The multiplier multiplies its rating: Creating technology to help other companies manage and pay remote workers is a difficult task, and there seems to be no winner. So Go Shares – Multiplier raised $60 million at a $400 million valuation just three months after the Series A closed.
Dear Sophie! Is there an easier route to L-1A and VOTE O-1A?
I live in India and run a startup here, but most of my clients are based in the United States. I also have Delaware C Corp, which we founded before the pandemic. We have three full-time contractors doing business development and sales in the US and I still have a valid B-1/B-2 visitor visa.
As my business continues to grow, I am considering moving to the US with my family and buying a house. What are my best options?
Fearless in India
(gaming-updates+ is our membership program that helps founders and startup teams grow. You can sign up here.)