Hello and welcome to Equity, the startup business podcast where we reveal the numbers and nuances behind the headlines.
- New era of web flow: The answer to a 40-fold increase in nine-figure income multiplier equity? What is it, 2021? No, just the latest capital injection for a no-code website.
- New CEO of All Rise: The diversification of the venture capital market is not yet complete, and one group working to move the needle has a plan to transform not only the industry, but also its own team.
- Fund: Natasha’s coverage of the Fund of Funds is in line with the news that SoftBank is turning into an evergreen vehicle, with Alex giving numbers for Series A, B and C rounds in the United States. Funds mature, experiment and turn into interesting funds. Maybe it’s time to start covering them on the show again (and check out our latest episode on Wednesdays for the Tiger Global themed chat)
- What you need to know about China: From falling stock prices to skyrocketing stock prices, this week for Chinese stocks. And startups seem to be increasingly caught in the crossfire.
- And then the cryptocurrency: From news of new cryptocurrency deals to NFTs popping up on Instagram, it seems impossible to escape the blockchain world these days.
We will be back next week with our full team, As well as live show. So, live communication on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday!
Stock drops every Monday at 7:00 AM PT, Wednesday and Friday at 6:00 AM PT, so follow us Apple PodcastsI CloudI Spotify And the entire cast.